Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Daily Dose

Every morning I think I’ll sit down to study for at least an hour... but as I sit down all joshed up .. I land up saying “SLEEP IS COMING” !!! Seriously I don’t know what the relationship of studies and sleep is. I understand that if we do something with boredom sleep will come but this time I really wanted to study and still I couldn’t cope up. It also happens when I sit down to read novel I start yawning and with my eyes watering!! Normally either I end up sleeping or I exceed the time of sleep and read novel till late night and then I feel proud of myself I read so many pages!!! Lol I know sounds so kiddish but that’s how I’m.

Yesterday was my bro’s birthday, waited for dad to come so that bro could cut the cake.. the cake was yum, the camera didn’t work.. (time aane per kuch kaam nahi karta) any ways we had awesome time as mom made Pau Bhaji for dinner. Today she is making Palak ki sabji, I don’t mind any green vegetables. 

My sister and mom keep talking about my skin but I seriously can’t help it. I have kept so many reminders and even mentioned in my POST IT about drinking water but I forget every time. Hardly drink 2 glasses of water and that too is big time achievement, seriously. I know drinking less water might cause many problems like constipation and pimples and blah blah... but aadat se majbur. I don’t mind drinking water if anybody reminds me but who had so much of time!! *_*

A cousin of mine came to meet me yesterday. He must be around 19 or so. He gave up his studies because his father is not keeping well and he has to work to earn the living.  He drives. I felt so bad for him. I advised him to study correspondence (distance learning) and at least attain a bachelor degree. He said he does not have time to study and more over he is not so brainy who will study a week and manage to pass exams. I was gobsmacked. He is not from my town moreover or I would have helped him in studies...

.....Listening to Time of your life by Greenday....



12 comments:

Me said...

Hey Niddzzi,

Happy bday to your brother!

Sleep and Studies have some directly proportional scientific relationship I think ;)

As for water,even am advised to drink a lot of water...the best way I found is I keep a water bottle at my desk and I had few post-its reminding me to drink water...later I became habitual :)

Ur cousin is a brave person that he is doing so much for his family but yeah! you are right with some more education he can do better...hope he finds time for that.

Take Care gal..
Harshita

peter said...

hehe yeah studying and sleep are so bloody siblings....ans as for ur own bro wish him belated happy b'day from my side ..altho i am having bad times with these bad day thngs:P

and drink water and take care of ur cousin !

happy blogging !

Rakesh said...

aww poor photographer could click ne pics???
ne ways yes its happens to everyone study and sleep go hand in hand...

Mysterious Mia said...

talking of sleep i havent slept well in so many days man.....anwyays...so finally wat did u do then...slept or read eh?

n wish yur bro a happy bday pls...even though belated....

n me feel sorry for your cousin too....wish i cud help

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Hi Nidhi,
Though we havent met but through
blogging, we have come to know each other pretty well.:)
I just love reading yours and harshita's post as my daily dose.:)

or haan padhai or nind tou best friend forever hai. he he

take care
keep smiling.:)

Trinaa said...

bahut gehra sambandh hai padhai n soone ka...! infact one is incomplete without the other!

Nikhil Menon said...

babe,u shud be drinkin lotsa water actually.even i dun do it and ppl arnd have taken it as a social resp to be reminding me to do tht.. :)

peter said...

oye ...join this community i made on orkut for blogger friends :P

copy the link and paste it on ur browser !

http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=50554640&refresh=1

Zubin said...

2 glasses..?? LOL...

You seriously need water...Inside your body..and on your face as well.. (to keep you awake..for studies).. :P

Aevi said...

padai n sleep r 2 funny things they come together hehehe... i hope things get better in ur cousins family soon

tinkerbell said...

u dnt drink water????? thats bad sweety.. y don't u keep a bottle of water at all accessible places.. lyk ur study table...or the bedside maybe..it works wonders 4 ur body.. !!
destiny does play cruel games..feeling sorry 4 that poor boy,its his age 2 study too,like we do..:(

Nidz said...

@ Aevi.. thanks dear
@Tinkerbell- :( ya.. i tried with the bottle thingi.. but it doesnt wrk.. i forget always.. m trying my best.. i have already increased the intake comparatively ;)