No charge left in lap top ,
my phone battery is also going dead ...
Things suck for the reason that of at least 16.5 hours of current cut off because of load shedding every week.
No electricity since morning today. For an hour it was back but that time it didn't knock my head that it may go off again, Awww again no charge in phone and lap top. All I can do to kill my time is write a note considering the remaining charge on my phone and listen to radio.
Ah.. No songs in radio any more. All Nepalese channels are broadcasting news. I wish there could be 24 hours music radio. I'm bored of the same songs I've in my music player. No downloading as net speed is only 20 kbps tat too dial up connection. . Imagine!! I somehow manage to check my E-mail and blog. Thank god this site is unlike face book which takes 15 mins to open.
I use older and basic version of Gmail as its faster, Orkut also compatible version with no images displayed. Grrrr. .
Cheapest calling is 1 Rs per mins from mobile to mobile, tat too of same connection. Every now and then I've to ask my sister to get my number recharge.
No electricity ... so many mosquitoes... Can't think of coil cause the smell and the smoke sucks big time.
my phone battery is also going dead ...
Things suck for the reason that of at least 16.5 hours of current cut off because of load shedding every week.
No electricity since morning today. For an hour it was back but that time it didn't knock my head that it may go off again, Awww again no charge in phone and lap top. All I can do to kill my time is write a note considering the remaining charge on my phone and listen to radio.
Ah.. No songs in radio any more. All Nepalese channels are broadcasting news. I wish there could be 24 hours music radio. I'm bored of the same songs I've in my music player. No downloading as net speed is only 20 kbps tat too dial up connection. . Imagine!! I somehow manage to check my E-mail and blog. Thank god this site is unlike face book which takes 15 mins to open.
I use older and basic version of Gmail as its faster, Orkut also compatible version with no images displayed. Grrrr. .
Cheapest calling is 1 Rs per mins from mobile to mobile, tat too of same connection. Every now and then I've to ask my sister to get my number recharge.
No electricity ... so many mosquitoes... Can't think of coil cause the smell and the smoke sucks big time.
23 comments:
Awww... things will get better soon
No charge left in lap top ,
my phone battery is also going dead ...
Things suck for the reason that of at least 16.5 hours of current cut off because of load shedding every week.
No electricity since morning today. For an hour it was back but that time it didn't knock my head that it may go off again, Awww again no charge in phone and lap top. All I can do to kill my time is write a note considering the remaining charge on my phone and listen to radio.
Ah.. No songs in radio any more. All Nepalese channels are broadcasting news. I wish there could be 24 hours music radio. I'm bored of the same songs I've in my music player. No downloading as net speed is only 20 kbps tat too dial up connection. . Imagine!! I somehow manage to check my E-mail and blog. Thank god this site is unlike face book which takes 15 mins to open.
I use older and basic version of Gmail as its faster, Orkut also compatible version with no images displayed. Grrrr. .
Cheapest calling is 1 Rs per mins from mobile to mobile, tat too of same connection. Every now and then I've to ask my sister to get my number recharge.
No electricity ... so many mosquitoes... Can't think of coil cause the smell and the smoke sucks big time.
Such things really irritate.
UHM!!!! Cldnt make head or tail of this post...what kinda sign language is it and where can I decode it?? LOL!
BTW, loved the previous poem....left me speechless WOW!!!
well yeah can understand how u r surviving ...!!
the biggest irritation in this world for me is to sit infrnt f a Pc and wait pages to open or download...!
are these thngs coz f floods in nepal ?
@ Meghna
M not sure why you could not read the post. Others did and they didn't have problem. try again may be the page didn't get downloaded properly. Any ways thanks for dropping in.
@ Peter
Ya one of the reasons is flood. Electricity also happens cause of rainy season and Nepal thought being a country with rich water sources is not able to generate much hydro electricity.
@ abhinav
M wondering why did u paste the whole article again ???
awww :(
Things will be fine. Even I dropped my cellphone in water. got screwed :(
and cheapest calling here is 1 Re too :P
Life isnt all that bad.
Cheers!
You have a beautiful Blog, Nidhi,
And your poem's good too.
Loved the theme.
Anyway,
I know how you feel. I've been through similar situations time and again, down here in south india.
But life goes on.
:)
Its necessary, to let off steam, though.
So here is d place.
Rant it all out.
:)
PS. I'm a poet too.
:)
Do visit my Blog called Silent Recollections.
:)
persevere...you will see sunny days soon...
:)
i copy pasted it bcoz the font u've used is wedbings which is a set of special characters... and as meghna(above ) says she cnt read it this is the reason. I had to copy paste ur post in Word and then change the font to read it
Thanks Abhi for making it easy for us in the first place to read this... :)
Hey Nidhi, I understand we all have our share of bad-days...but thrz always another(next) day to fix it... :)
Hope all these problems are solved so you can unwind with music and internet...
Take care...
dont worry sweetie, hope things come back to normalcy soon!!
Imagine since two days the loading shedding is carrying on and tht too for 7 hrs everyday!! Imagine
@ Abhi
Thanks ya. I didnt knw this issues with Font.
shit!! :( :( :(
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
awwwwww, baby i hope u slept well at night atleast :)
did you come out alive through it? :D
Hello why don u shift to Bangalore. The cheapest call rate here is 20paise. Electricity mostly infact always there and incase of a good society no mosquitoes either;)loved ur blog.Tc....
Hello Nidhi, I am very pleased to hear all your articles and poems you have written. It's just mind blowing and somewhere touching too. hehe..by the way..specially, sad day turn out to me back at my days in Nepal. I had similar experience you did. you know, Electricity is disgusting in Nepal..haha..what to do else than saying " poor Nepal" .. lastly, keep it up buddy. you are doing a great job.
Raju
@ Burf
yes m still surviving.
@ Chaggoholic -
I wish i cud shift to blore but then m back to pavilion i was in blore for six yrs. i love the city. i knw best part is no mosquitoes in blore.
I remember when spice was introduced calling from spice to spice was 10 paise.. i used to be hrs on call :) those were good days.
@ Mia
Ya i slept well.. light came back at night.
@ Raju
Thanks for commenting and appreciating my wrk.
Post a Comment