Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back again


The reason I started blogging was to comfort my mind. I was going through a tough phase and there were none who could understand me what exactly I was going through. Finally I found a way out, strangely blogging helped. I was happy to see comments and realised people somewhere, though they don’t know me, still understood me far better than people around me. What could be the reasons?

Any ways you might have noticed that the frequency of my blog post has tremendously gone down in past few months. One reason is I am married and I don’t have much easeful time to write down anything. Past few days I have been so busy with home responsibilities. Life is not that easy after marriage but soon I hope I will find a comfortable corner and time.

Another reason is RD(my husband) is always there to listen to me. He has become my immediate shoulder to lay on. So I happen to share all my feelings with him so I am back to normal me and I don’t feel like blogging it out.

There were few of my posts which were romantic and of past memories. Well I am not much into much romantic imagineation now as I am already living my dreams and yes I have been missing past more than any other times specially my mother.

Today I am glad I could  finally write down something. I hope I will visit this space more often. Miss you all my blogger friends. Ab dimag shayad kaam karega ;) lol

No comments: