Its 3:35 AM and I am still not sleepy. Have to be in office my 8:30AM. I don’t know how I will manage. I am having another restless night with bombarding thoughts in my mind. I thought I should return to the cocoon (my blog) and find some peace by having words with myself and my fellow readers.Finally my sister got engaged. It was a long wait but it happened for good. She isn’t much romantic type of person. These days I realised I too fall in that category. Actually I am romantic but I am not filmy romantic. I am more of logical and practical person who choose to express my feelings with words and gestures. I never know RD would be filmy romantic but believe me he is. It took me long time to realise. You know what I mean when any one say filmy romantic – building castle in Spain types, whim to be in Rome when you are actually in Singapore. But that's like the ideal hero. Don’t we like when Runbeer (I can imagining him running to catch a can of beer and say my can :P)realises he is in love and does all the crazy things for Katreena in 'Ajab Prem ki Jajab Kahani'? Don’t we glee in every dialogs of 'Dil toh Pagal hai'?
Does being mature take you away from your flight to your fancy land?
I hope NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment