Sometime all I feel is lonely that too when I'm in my dream city. All friends have left to their respective places. Left none who are too close. Everyone wanna come back to this awesomeness, enjoy little more of it but everyone can't play roll the dice and have a probability = 1. (dont how the maths thing came up, may be after effect of CFA exam) .
New friends I'm afraid and least interested to make. Rest are just following by may be for good. It was Anil's B'Day yesterday and we had like so much of fun. I'm glad Bhatt too is joining the crowd. Hope to see you soon.
Waiting for call from my previous company Ernst and Young and meanwhile applying in other's company's site. I hope best falls in place. Can't wait to get set go.
Went shopping, finally bought comfortable pumps. Wow first time ever I never wore pumps in my life. Actually wore it today. Felt too good.
Developing some kind of nerve pain on my foot for which I gotta meet my Doc on Monday. Another bus trip to the old spot (the hospital).
I know everyone is too busy in life but guys if you get time do comment on blog. It keeps me going. Love you all.



No comments:
Post a Comment