Tuesday, February 9, 2010

:(


I don't why Suddenly I am so scare.

Mom and bro are gone to look Pg for me. Since I am alone in flat, I have bad feelings. I felt equally scared when I sit for exam or hope to pass in job interview. I don't know why I am scared. Is it becuz I have to live my again alone with out my family?

I dont know why I just cried

Is it cuz my best friend didn't speak me to through out the day and it made me realise how would my life with out him. For sometime I felt my life is so vacant.

Is it because I am listening to a romantic song and missing RD and he is so not reachable.

or was it because two of my best friends are now going around. It just happened two days back and I am so happy for them. I missed my times of butterflies and now life is changed so much.

My lap top speakers too are screwed up. I don't know what went wrong. It sounds like fata huwa dhol.

No comments: