Please do not go ahead if u dont want to read something that can be heavy for you
Cuz this post might change the direction of U to inverted U on your face. Later Dont blame me that I didn’t alert.
These are the thoughts that I have every now and then and probably comes in my mind more often maybe cause I have to visit the same place again and again and go through what I went through already in my past.
Why are memories so fresh?
Why can't I sleep without thinking of all those sudden twists in my life?
What if I knew what was going to happen,
What difference would it have made?
Why can't I forget what’s gone
Why do I treasure that's not worth a recall?
What if those angels were not there?
How would I be back on the track?
Why do I think so hard what would they have done for that ten hours of operation
Who would be outside the OPD, waiting long, filling forms, checking for updates.
I can't help thinking of those teary eyes and joint hands of my parents in prayers.
My sister in far away land, waiting for phone calls and praying to god.
Those nurses who took care of me day and night.
Those other scary patients in ICU who would anytime die.
Why did I deserve all this?
What wrong had I done in my past life
P.S. Right now all is fine. No need to convince me in any thing.. I m happy, I m fine.
15 comments:
Okay, don't get in to Karma concept, you have tolerated enough and now you won't have problems for the next 7 janams :)
Nicely written it is, u shud write more poems and these kind of things, I see you do a wonderful job in these things, though it cud just be a personal suggestion and a feeling :)
nicely written...... peter's right....u shud right more poems.... :)
I m happy to see u happy..be d same..happy happy always......
yeah whn i attempt writing some thing tht looks like poem .. (Though its just random sentence put together tht looks like poem)
some ppl uselessly some n say it doesnt rhyme.....!!!
I wrote this around 3 am.. Not getting sleep since three days
@Neha- Happy Happy :) u guys make me happy.. U all Prayed, n God blessed me . Thnks
Don't be so tough on yourself. life hai, acha bura sab hota rehta hai.
get well soon and may god give you power over the plaster cutter :)
since all's well for now, i'm happy for u :)
I don't know anything about the writeup or the poem. Just read what I am saying.
In case you believe in God, then you need to understand that God gives pain only to those who have the power to bear it. And since you have that power to tolerate, even if with difficulty, you will come out of it.
Just be positive and do what you can.
what exactly happened???
I'm happy you're fine :)
@Abhinav - tht was really nice.. Dost ho toh tere jaisa :D
some more days.. I will bounce back soon
@Shaunak - :) be happy make me Happy..
Rabbit
@I'll try 2 be truthful -- yeah m done with it. it was tough. thankfully my mom was with me during the plaster cutter session
@Shrav- a long story .. M better nw :)
Glad that u are safe and happy , nicely written . . .
Complete agree with Peter.. wen he says u shud write more poems like these.. although am not fond of poems in general... but when it comes from u 4, I kinda love them.
Also, agree with AD :) Just be positive n do what u can to hang in there.. and let it pass too.
I don't agree with others that it's a poem...not coz it doesnt rhyme ya jo bhi..
its a write up about what u feel...
anyway poem ho ya post...its straight from ur heart :) ..and im glad ur feeling better now. im sorry i didnt see this post before. i wasn't okay myself...
i wouldnt like to see more sad posts from u, coz ur the bestest when ur happy :D >:D<
and NO..you have done no wrong. and you will never do anything wrong to deserve anything like this again :)
Post a Comment