I have been so detached from blog. Have so many things to say but i don’t know how to start.
First of all Merry Christmas to all readers of my blog. My Christmas was boring. I was home had nothing to do. We asked bro to get us wine for New year. He got us some Australian Wine (red wine) before he left for B’lore.
We have wine and I Know where is Dad’s JD kept.. So wine, Whiskey and no companion :(
I had asked RD to meet me in new year but its WORKING DAY :| HE cant make it. I feel like flying to Blore to celebrate new year. It would be so much fun.
It feels like a part of life is over. I know Pages of life keeps turning.
It’s like going to exam all. You know you can’t go through your notes again, all you have is leftover of what you read in your head (memories).
Lately I have been watching lot of movies. Me, Shweta Di and movies in my lap top with good Speakers. Me and bro’s room always look little messed up cuz of wires around. We both are speakers and electro freak. Yesterday there was no electricity in my house. It lasted for 12 hrs and it felt like as if life is so dead. No charge in my laptop, phone. No TV for entertainment. The heaters left in one corner of house. We get so used to things like shopping, electricity, movies, eating out and these become a need of our life. I am tired of eating paratha every day at home for breakfast. I miss baked food :(
We don’t have a good restaurant here in my town. we don’t even have a movie hall. But still home is home and its heaven. Its wonderland.
I couldn’t do any thing on 21st Dec, My sis. B’day becuz of strike and stuff so today I and my cousin are planning to give her surprise. Small surprise party for Di and mom too. Mom knows about our plan as she is the financier and we had to ask money from her. We have balloons, candles, I hope we’ll manage to make decent cake, and ribbons to decorate the room.
"X'mas(t) Gifts !!": on Shit-For-Tat
11 comments:
i knowwwwww home is so glorious just coz u hv your people around u..chuck movie n all :D
and shweta di will love ur surprise :)
*shoots RD* force him to bunk office n chill with u no :-w
merry x'mas hv a great year ahead >:D<
This is the time when i want to be at home and sleep and eat and sleep and eat and sleep and eat :P :D
merry x'mas >:D< mangal :)
even I dint have any plans for christmas..ended up watching Paa on lptp :| sucks I knw..
i wud be back home for new year,but i wanted to celebrate tht in delhi..anyways..hope u plan out somethin nice for new year :) ciao
Belated Xmas wishes Nidziii. Hope your new year goes better than planned!
No electricity sucks!
RD ka office address de. I'll go and kidnap him for u :D
Merry xmas and a happy new year squirrel!
4/7 days we have no current at home, and for the rest 3 voltage fluctuations! Grrr.. :D
But missing home terribly now.. :((
Belated Christmas wishes and wish u a wonderful 2010.:)
merry christmas dear.. :)
wish all ur plans become true soon...!
RD bhi new year pe nahi toh baad main mil lena.. humesha milna hi hai baad main!
ur town might nt hv cinemas and restaurants but i hv a feeling it must be having amzing views!
belated xmas wishes.....time to ring in new year.....celebrationzzzzzz ;-)
belated christmas wishes dear!!and hope u have a gr8 yr ahead. :)
Post a Comment