Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Drunk n lost . .

My head is spinning around

All I wanna do is join the crowd

I don't know who they are

I wink at them and walk to the bar.


Cuz m drunk and oh yes its feeling awesome so far


The trance pierces my head

The disc lights glow and fade

I complain I can't see clear

I smile as I think it really doesn't matter.


Cause m drunk and its feeling great

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please no vomit.
;)

Me said...

Wow! SA... I think you shud go to bglr every month... infact wahan shift ho jaa.. so tht we get to read such intense stuff :)

Loved it... par hosh mein rehna... ;)

Fantasies of a Lifetime said...

lol , good one :D

Shruti said...

Sure babe.. u r drunk n drenched with thoughts, emotions n loovvve..

Bt dnt u get too drunk n too lost..
coz then dat won't be too fair :P

sweet n simple lines!!

Unknown said...

Wow.. was an addicted thought! Drunk n gr8!

AB said...

DAT WAS A RAP POST!

RiĆ  said...

quite a post huh!i hav never felt that way coz i hav never got drunk. :P although i am always drunk with love.

ekta khetan said...

I drank a little wine last weekend and woke up with bad headache..sigh!

Sneha Shrivastava said...

Kya baat hai.
lovely lines.:)

sFunn.com said...

yeah.
thats rapping.
u can the official entry
into a rapper group
lol

P.S
Watch the video of the
Best Dancer in the World
http://www.sfunn.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=31.0

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

love this one :D fantasticly drunk