I am shifting to a paying guest today. Yes still in Calcutta.
So until i get a new connection miss me. If u have a USP to gift me u surely can! :P
Miss u bloggers. Once a while I will be coming online through GPRS. so good if our timing coincide :)
What will happen to Mafia?? I will miss Mafia in FB. I will FB. I will miss Blog and conferencing in yahoo and gtalk. :((
But then ;;) I will be back with a bang
So until i get a new connection miss me. If u have a USP to gift me u surely can! :P
Miss u bloggers. Once a while I will be coming online through GPRS. so good if our timing coincide :)
What will happen to Mafia?? I will miss Mafia in FB. I will FB. I will miss Blog and conferencing in yahoo and gtalk. :((
But then ;;) I will be back with a bang
8 comments:
first to comment \:D/
i hope they stop mafia wars ka application before ur back on FB \:D/ then at least mafia mangal will talk to us instead of being on FB all the time :D
will obv. miss u :|
come back soon n hope ur pg rocks :* >:D<
USB on it way k :D
will miss ya.. dont worry .. i'l spent double time on FB playin mafia until ya r back!! :))
i m gonna shift too within 2-3 days so it's kinda same for me :(
USB USB USB USB USB :)
come back soon :)
stay safe and have fun :)
stay in touch... cheers...
I think you mean USB ;)
hey enjoy the new home.. I hope it suits you well..! :)
Have fun take care..!
see you soon..!
Bang ! Bang ! Bang !
Waiting...
Intehaa ho gayi, intezaar ki...
Aayi na kuch khabar mere yaar ki...
Missing you badly oye
im visiting you after a while, hoping i could visit you more ooften and now this!!
but it ok.. this too shall pass :P
hope you return soon!
Post a Comment