I found this Poem some where>>
As time passed by My dreams fade away That I may not be Coming back your way I do not know What life holds for me? Wonder what my fate is I couldn’t save my distress You entered suddenly And enchanted me like magnet But what you did at last Still I can not understand My nights going with out dreams And days are also gray If you wanted break my heart Why you brought me in this way? When I sleep at night You taunting me in dreams Tell me why you had to lie If it was your real love Every time in every second Every where in everything I was just trying to find What I have lost in your love I don’t forgive you ever Coz you put me in tear You made my soul to cry Till the end of my life
As time passed by My dreams fade away That I may not be Coming back your way I do not know What life holds for me? Wonder what my fate is I couldn’t save my distress You entered suddenly And enchanted me like magnet But what you did at last Still I can not understand My nights going with out dreams And days are also gray If you wanted break my heart Why you brought me in this way? When I sleep at night You taunting me in dreams Tell me why you had to lie If it was your real love Every time in every second Every where in everything I was just trying to find What I have lost in your love I don’t forgive you ever Coz you put me in tear You made my soul to cry Till the end of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment